We are a full-service mechanical contractor that offers new construction, retrofit, service and maintenance services consisting of unionized sheet metal workers, plumbers, steamfitters, welders and HVAC/refrigeration mechanics.
Our head office, along with the custom fabrication and manufacturing facility, is located at 2640 Argentia Rd. in Mississauga.
To complement the mechanical construction side of our business, we offer complete comprehensive service and maintenance packages to maintain all of our customers’ HVAC equipment throughout the year.
ENGIE MultiTech delivers on this “full service” promise from project conception to completion. This is done by the following methods:
- An experienced estimating staff that maximizes our efficient “Quickpen” estimating software programs.
- Our dedicated project management team that possesses the skills and has access to all of the resources necessary to complete these projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- A combined workforce of over 150 skilled tradesmen and women in the Plumbing/Fitting, Sheet Metal, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration trades.
- An automated fabrication shop to aid in the control and procurement of our on-site duct and prefabricated piping requirements.
- In-house health and safety personnel to implement our policies that aid in the completion of our work at the highest of safety’s standards.
- Our purchasing department to expedite all orders and deliveries from our sub-trades and suppliers to the job sites.
We are active members of the Mechanical Contractors Association, the Sheet Metal Contractors Association, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, BOMA and the Provincial Construction Association, for the purposes of maintaining standards and consistent progress to better qualify us to serve our industry. Our experience lies in the commercial and industrial sector of the industry, which can require quick turnover or emergency service response. This is the main reason why we have developed our Building Services Group, to better service our clients’ needs.
Due to the nature and special circumstances that this type of work entails, we pride ourselves in the ability to work within the time-sensitive schedules of any project with little to no disruption to the daily operations of the tenants.
We have been providing mechanical contracting services since 1977 as Adelt Mechanical Works and then Cofely Adelt, and are extremely proud of our reputation as a full mechanical solutions provider now known as ENGIE MultiTech.