Commercial plumbing has been a core specialty at ENGIE MultiTech from day one. Our skilled plumbing resources team has expertly built, installed and maintained plumbing systems designed for water supply, sewage and drainage, cold water air conditioning, medical gas and industrial processing. From complex custom installations to an emergency drain repair, expect a smoother flow with ENGIE MultiTech .
- A highly skilled team of fully licensed plumbers, fitters, welders and gas fitters
- Experience with all material types including stainless steel, natural gas and medical gas piping and fiberglass and polypropylene pipes and fittings
- Specialty expertise for sensitive environments such as hospitals, laboratories and processing facilities
- Prefabrication in our 56,000 square foot facility keeps site worker population down, reduces disruption for tenanted buildings and minimizes interference with other trades
- Preventative maintenance for smoother running systems
- Scheduled inspection for all plumbing fixtures for optimal operation, testing of all back flow devices
- Strict adherence to building and health and safety codes