ENGIE MultiTech is committed to providing our clients with products that are on time and within budget. All our welders are TSSA certified with quality being our number one priority. With the use of CAD and BIM technology, we can maximize prefabrication and minimize the need for field welds.
Our modular building of pumps and plumbing systems allow for banks and sinks and w/c carriers to be dropped into place with no on site rough-ins. The pipe pre-fabrication shop is equipped to handle large diameter pipe and we will deliver to site and unload using our 5 Ton boom truck.
Whether its welded, threaded, soldered or grooved pipe, ENGIE MultiTech’s pre-fabrication shop will provide quality built systems for our clients.
- Highly skilled licensed tradesmen working on gas, plumbing and high pressure steam systems
- State of the art 3500lb positioned and STT welding technology for expedited high quality welds
- Multi welding processes available which include SMAW, MIG and TIG allowing ENGIE MultiTech to weld Carbon, Stainless and Aluminum
- Cutting and grooving of pipe is available for jobs with occupied space and where noise is an issue
- Qualified in the fabrication of Pipe Supports, Guides and Anchors