ENGIE MultiTech is one of the fastest growing mechanical construction contractors in the GTA. We focus on a full service promise to our customers for project conception to completion.
From our current projects building the new maintenance facility for go transit which will allow for service expansion in the GTA & Hamilton to our upcoming patient tower build at Etobicoke hospital which will expand access to emergency, women’s and children’s care ENGIE is positioned as an industry leader with a people, organization and team first approach.
Our organization in Canada has over 400 employees and globally employs over 150,000 that are dedicated to energy solutions.
We are currently searching for a Senior Commissioning Agent to support our field sites throughout the GTA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct the commissioning process for the Company with an immediate need for our P3 field site (Piping, HVAC, steamfitting)
- Work with various foreman, superintendents, PM’s, Contractors, Customer to sign off on specific processes/areas
- Develop and implement commissioning guides for the organization to use at field sites
- Work with Commissioning site authority personnel to ensure project quality delivery
- Prepare and deliver various commissioning reports and documentation such as progress reports, functional test procedures, issue logs, checklists and specifications
- Plan, coordinate and manage project timelines and milestones using Company software tools
- Provide support and problem solving techniques for system deficiency and resolution analysis
- Communicate will all levels of the business through updates, information transfer and reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a mechanical Commissioner
- 1+ years’ experience in a Commissioning Lead or role
- P3 Commissioning Experience is an asset but not required
- Computer skills – advanced knowledge of MS Office, Internet Explorer
- Able to read blueprints, schematics, schedules
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work with all levels within the organization (Management, Field, Mid-Level)
- Strong attention to detail
Why Work for us?
- Canadian Leader in the Mechanical Construction industry and energy sector
- Competitive Salary with Annual Performance Reviews
- Company Bonus Program
- Excellent Medical Benefits including; Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance
- Company match Retirement Savings Program (RRSP)
- On-site Gym (Head Office)
- Team atmosphere and valued organization
- Training & Development programs and career paths
ENGIE MultiTech is an equal opportunity employer under the Canadian Human Rights Commission and AODA. If you need assistance with your application, please contact David Marcy, HR Manager – 416.881.4303
Thank you for your application but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.